Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Top Ten Favorite Covers


Top Ten Favorite Covers
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

All of these books I picked up because of the cover art.  All of these books I loved, but a few I may not have read if I were not drawn to the cover. Yes, I am that shallow :)

How to Save A Life by Sara Zarr
We have had a very mild winter with no real snow this year. I think this book’s wintery cover grabbed me. I needed to read it.

Wintertown by Stephen Emond
This was on display at my library and realized that I kept walking past it. When I realized the snow was pieces of punched paper I threw it in my bag to check out. 
Very cute.

Incarceron by Catherine Fisher
This book is beautiful! You cannot help staring at this cover the key is raised and the title with the made of gears and watch parts is just pure awesome.

Name of the Star by Maureen Johnson
This cover is one of my absolute favorites. The fog on cover has this opalescent quality.

Replacement by Brenna Yovanoff
This cover is so clever. It is truly creepy.

Fallen by Lauren Kate
I think the blue color and the beautiful dress snagged my attention on this one. I had to have it.

Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl
I picked this up at a book fair. I love the metallic purple title that is raised over the eerie silvery metallic trees in the background.

Entwined by Heather Dixon
I love the dress! I love the castle in the background! I want to go there even though I cannot dance.

Dash & Lily’s Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn & David Levithan
What a sweet cover for a sweet story. I love the heart shaped snowflakes.

Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
This cover is gorgeous. After this came out my TBR pile was huge but I kept eying this book.  I finally broke down and bought it mainly because it’s so pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment